Easter is around the corner and that means new inspiration for nail art!
I enjoyed doing these so much. I always love pastel colors and Easter is the best opportunity to show them off 😀 For this mani, I used
Kleancolor Pastel Pink
Kleancolor Pastel Yellow
Kleancolor Pastel Teal
Kleancolor Pastel Purple
Wet N Wild Wild Shine French White Creme
Wet N Wild Wild Shine Black Creme
Seche Vite Top Coat
Seche Clear Base Coat
- Paint your base any color you want. Then, paint two zig zags on top and bottom.
- Add dots along the zig zags.
- Draw a squiggly line or a straight line in the center.
- Paint your base any color you want. Then make a big circle on the bottom.
- Paint the ears of the bunny.
- Then add the eyes, nose, whiskers with a toothpick.
- Paint your base any color you want. Then make the chick body.
- Paint the half egg with your brush. I angle the brush like pictured and just brush down to make the zig zag.
- Add the rest of the details with a toothpick.
So what do you guys think? I’m really glad how cute and colorful these turn out!
Are you rocking Easter nails this year? Let me know in the comments!
With love, Kimmi